Wednesday, February 1, 2012

                                   This is Phoenix, Playing Santa in Afghanistan Christmas 2011
The Puppy rescue Mission has started their own chip in for Phoenix, Her estimated travel cost are more then originally thought.
The link to their Phoenix donation page
http://thepuppyrescuemission.chipin.com/phoenixguardian-of-life

Puppy Rescue Mission
I just got an email and they want to make sure she is covered so we are going to fundraiseadditonal costs of $450 out of ...Afghanistan to Transit Facility 2 and then fees and customs at JFK and then on to the final destination of Maine (approx $350). So as you can see she will hit close to $4800 plus will need the big guy crate which is $350 to get to Afghanistan.
 
 
They have several dogs that need our help, go and read their stories and continue to share them with everyone!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. We are $200 from Goal when we combine your chipin with PRM chipin. YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I love your blog. I do the one for PRM and am too busy now to keep it up as the puppies always come first with coordinating. PRM actually needs a blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first attempt at a blog, so Im new to all of this. I will help anyway I can just let me know.

    ReplyDelete